Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bruno!


I was happy to see that Bruno came out of his shell :) He was still hiding in the closet when I came, but as soon as I opened a can of cat food for him he appeared chirping excitedly. Since it is Thanksgiving (day of gluttony), I gave him half a can instead of a quarter. He was VERY happy about that and he ate with great enthusiasm. We then played with the laser (he didn't seem very interested in the birdy toy). He then lost interest in the laser and returned to the kitchen to eat some more canned food. We then had a nice petting session and he rolled around getting his belly rubbed. He super affectionate and he kept on butting his head against my hand :) He purred a lot too. I then sprinkled some catnip on the floor and he rolled around in that :) He left him happily high on catnip!

No comments: