Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Cat Olympics


Nadine won the gold medal in the bird toy catching category and Big Ed won the gold medal in the laser category :)

Big Ed chased after the laser with great gusto. He jumped on the walls super high and he even ran in circles chasing after it :) Nadine as usual put the bird toy in her mouth after catching it and dragged it under the bed, under the futon, and under the table.

As a reward for winning those gold medals, Big Ed and Nadine enjoyed a plate of all natural bonito fish flakes for cats. I think that Big Ed ate more than his share of it though :) I left them happily munching on the flakes when I left :P

Click here for pictures AND videos :)

1 comment:

skincare products said...

Thanks, I like this post it is very good and informative. I am sure that this post will be very helpful.

Pet sitting Mckinney