Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mec and Minou


Mec and Minou are doing very well :) We had a wonderful time playing with the laser toy. I thought they would enjoy a different toy instead of the usual da bird toy. Mec was more interested in the laser than Minou. He galloped across the room several times chasing it. Minou would occasionally chase after it when the laser bug got close to her, but she left most of the playing to Mec. I think that I played a tad bit too much with Mec because I heard him panting. I left him completely tired out staring at the wall hoping to another laser bug shows up :)

I also gave them several whisker lickings tuna flavored cat treats. Minou was very interested in them and followed me around begging for them :)

Here are more pictures AND video of them :)





No comments: